These biscuits provide a great little snack and when making them, the kitchen will fill with the most wonderful smell of baking. Have ago...
Ingredients:- (makes 20)
125g butter or margarine - plus extra for greasing
50g soft brown sugar
50g cold mashed potato
175g brown rice flour
1tsp mixed spices
- Heat the oven tp 180'c or Gas Mark 4
- In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy, then beat inn the potato.Add the flour, sultanas and mixed spices and mix well.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface to 5mm thick.
- Cut out 6cm circles, using a glass as a guide, and put them on a greased baking sheet or tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until olden brown.
- Leave to cook and then tuck in.