GOOD FOOD SHOWS
Now is the time to get your tickets for the BBC Good Food Shows that are taking place across the UK this Autumn. It's a cracking day out if you are a food lover like me. There is plenty of entertainment from top chefs, shopping, tasting and lots of inspiration to cook some great dishes. It's all live and the big names attending this year include, Tom Kerridge, James Martin, Paul Hollywood, Michel Roux Jr.(below), Mary Berry and John Torode.
The Autumn/Winter season of shows takes place as follows:-
- Belfast Waterfront - 14 to 16 October
- Glasgow SECC - 4 to 6 November
- London Olympia - 11 to 13 November
- Birmingham NEC - 24 to 27 November
- London Hampton Court Palace - 9 to 11 December
Tickets from:- www.bbcgoodfoodshow.com or 'phone 08445811345
Prices vary depending on the event and the day. (Save 20% by quoting 'GFR3')
See you there!