Leek Cannelloni with Ricotta
2 garlic cloves – crushed and chopped
2tsp lemon thyme leaves
250g ricotta cheese
250g fresh pasta dough (12 sheets)
500ml fresh tomato sauce
500ml cheese sauce
salt and pepper
- Melt the butter in a suitable pan and add the leeks cut into julienne, the garlic and the chopped lemon thyme leaves and the water to prevent from browning. Sweat until tender.
- Allow to cool, drain and add the ricotta cheese, then season.
- Cook the pasta sheets in boiling water for approximately 3-5 minutes.
- Refresh and drain well.
- Spoon the leek filling along the short edge of each sheet and roll up.
- Arrange the cannelloni seam side down on top of the tomato sauce.
- Mask with cheese sauce, place in a hot oven to glaze and reheat the cannelloni.
- Serve immediately.