Belgium Egg Savoury
This simple dish is an ideal and easy to prepare starter for a dinner party or special occasion. It looks great on the plate. You could try it out this weekend.
Ingredients (Serves 2 People)
30g Butter or Margarine
2 tsp French/Dijon Mustard
1 tbs single cream
1 tbs Chopped Parsley
60g Cheddar Cheese - grated
- Hard boil the eggs and chop finely.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the prawns.
- Add the egg, mustard and parsley and cream and mix thoroughly.
- Turn into ramekins and add grated cheese on top.
- Bake in the hot oven until the cheese melts.