Toffee Apple Pudding
This recipe is so easy and a delightful pudding. Try it this week!
- Pre-heat the oven to 220’C
- Peel and slice 1 apple into wedges. Melt 75g of butter and 75g of sugar in an oven-proof frying pan. Cook until golden. Add the apple wedges.
- Stir the pudding, mix together 75g of self-raising flour, 25g of butter, 1 egg and 25ml of milk to form a smooth paste.
- Place the mixture on top of the apples and place in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- For the toffee sauce, melt 75g of butter and 75g of dark brown sugar for 4 minutes and slowly add cream.
- Serve with homemade vanilla ice cream (if you haven’t got an ice-cream maker, get one, they’re amazing!)